- Deoxyelephantopin Induces Reactive Oxygen Species-Mediated Apoptosis and Autophagy in Human Osteosarcoma Cells. Cell. Physiol. Biochem., 2017, 42: 1812–1821.
- Glycycoumarin Prevents Hepatic Steatosis Through Activation of Adenosine 5'-monophosphate (AMP)-activated Protein Kinase Signaling Pathway and Up-regulation of BTG1/Tob-1. J. Funct. Foods, 2017, 34: 277–286.
- Deoxyelephantopin Induces Apoptosis in HepG2 Cells via Oxidative Stress, NF-κB Inhibition and Mitochondrial Dysfunction. Biofactors, 2017, 43: 63–72.
- Moracin C, A Phenolic Compound Isolated from Artocarpus heterophyllus, Suppresses Lipopolysaccharide-Activated Inflammatory Responses in Murine Raw264.7 Macrophages. Int. J. Mol. Sci., 2016, 17: 1199.
- Sterol Methyl Oxidases Affect Embryo Development via Auxin-Associated Mechanisms. Plant Physiol., 2016, 171: 468–482.
- Comparison of Two Exploratory Data Analysis Methods for Classification of Phyllanthus Chemical Fingerprint: Unsupervised vs. Supervised Pattern Recognition Technologies. Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 2015, 407: 1389–1401.
Glycycoumarin Prevents Hepatic Steatosis Through Activation of Adenosine 5'-monophosphate (AMP)-activated Protein Kinase Signaling Pathway and Up-regulation of BTG1/Tob-1. J. Funct. Foods, 2017, 34: 277–286.
J. Funct. Foods日期：
Glycycoumarin (GCM) is a representative of coumarin compounds isolated from licorice, a popular herbal plant which is widely used to treat various diseases including liver diseases. This study was designed to evaluate the protective effects of GCM on hepatic steatosis in the setting of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease using both cell culture model of OA (oleic acid) / PA (palmitate acid)-induced lipids accumulation and a murine model of hepatic steatosis induced by a methionine-choline-deficient (MCD) diet. Results showed that GCM was highly effective in removing lipids droplets in both in vitro and in vivo models. Mechanistically, we demonstrated that activation of adenosine 5'-monophosphate (AMP)-activated protein kinase (AMPK)-mediated lipophagy, lipogenesis inhibition and enhanced fatty acid oxidation contributed to the anti-lipogenic effect of GCM. Our findings support a possible usefulness of GCM as a novel agent to mitigate hepatic steatosis.