- A Null B-Ring Improves the Antioxidant Levels of Flavonol: A Comparative Study between Galangin and 3,5,7-Trihydroxychromone. Molecules, 2018, 23: 3083.
- Elevation of O-GlcNAc and GFAT Expression by Nicotine Exposure Promotes Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition and Invasion in Breast Cancer Cells. Cell Death Dis., 2019, 10: 343.
- 2-Phenyl-4,4,5,5-tetramethylimidazoline-1-oxyl 3-oxide Radical (PTIO•) Trapping Activity and Mechanisms of 16 Phenolic Xanthones. Molecules, 2018, 23: 1692.
- Antioxidation and Cytoprotection of Acteoside and Its Derivatives: Comparison and Mechanistic Chemistry. Molecules, 2018, 23: 498.
- π-π Conjugation Enhances Oligostilbene’s Antioxidant Capacity: Evidence from α-Viniferin and Caraphenol A. Molecules, 2018, 23: 694.
- Antioxidant Mechanisms of Echinatin and Licochalcone A. Molecules, 2019, 24: 3.
Glycycoumarin Prevents Hepatic Steatosis through Activation of Adenosine 5'-monophosphate (AMP)-activated Protein Kinase Signaling Pathway and Up-regulation of BTG1/Tob-1. J. Funct. Foods, 2017, 34: 277–286.
J. Funct. Foods日期：
Glycycoumarin (GCM) is a representative of coumarin compounds isolated from licorice, a popular herbal plant which is widely used to treat various diseases including liver diseases. This study was designed to evaluate the protective effects of GCM on hepatic steatosis in the setting of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease using both cell culture model of OA (oleic acid) / PA (palmitate acid)-induced lipids accumulation and a murine model of hepatic steatosis induced by a methionine-choline-deficient (MCD) diet. Results showed that GCM was highly effective in removing lipids droplets in both in vitro and in vivo models. Mechanistically, we demonstrated that activation of adenosine 5'-monophosphate (AMP)-activated protein kinase (AMPK)-mediated lipophagy, lipogenesis inhibition and enhanced fatty acid oxidation contributed to the anti-lipogenic effect of GCM. Our findings support a possible usefulness of GCM as a novel agent to mitigate hepatic steatosis.